A .PG domain is registered by Unitech via a Hosting business such as Telinet (Telikom PNG hosting), Datec or many other ISPs in PNG.
Requirements & Steps for New Domain Registration
- A domain is registered ONLY by a legal entity registered with the Investment Promotion Authority (IPA) of Papua New Guinea. The only exception is for Government bodies such as Departments, Authorities & Agencies authorized & Gazetted by the State. All bodies requiring domain registration must produce an IPA certificate or supporting document.
- The name of the domain must match or contain part of the registered entity name.
- Fill up a Unitech Domain Registration form. Section C. must contain the common seal or an official stamp of the organization.
- Pay fees with Telikom Sales – Telikom charges K150 for handling fees on top of the Unitech fees
- Foward the completed Unitech form & payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing
- Turn around time would be Two (2) days after all the above have been met.